I, Predator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I, Predator official forum! Here, we will post updates, and all things related to I, Predator.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mutants: Escape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QuickStar123

QuickStar123

The Mutants: Escape Empty
PostSubject: The Mutants: Escape   The Mutants: Escape EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:38 am

The boy looked out of the barred window. He sighed when he heard the door open. In came two girls, one six and the other ten. The six year old look tired, tears scorching her eyes. She ran over to the boy and hugged him. "Its okay Emmy. Its okay. Rachel and I have come up with a plan to escape" The boy says. "Okay Lucray. I trust you" Emmy says. The boy, Lucray, then turns to the ten year old. "Rachel are you sure about this plan?" Lucray asks. Rachel nodded. Lucray then moves his hand through some of Emmy's hair until he comes to something small and solid. Lucray smiles and says "Your horns got a tiny bit bigger". "Why thank you." Emmy says smiling. Rachel and Lucray smile when they here a guard walk by. They look at each other and nod. Lucray walked over to a wall. Above him was an air vent. He took off the vent. It was big enough for Rachel. "Good luck." Lucray says. "Thanks Lucray" Rachel says and she crawls into the air vent. When Rachel got to the other end she looked across the corner and saw the guard. As fast as only a wolf girl mutant could she knocked out the guard. Rachel opened the door letting Emmy and Lucray out. "Did you miss me?" Rachel says smiling. "That depends" Lucray says as he runs, holding Emmy's hand, with Rachel. Alarms blare on, doors start closing. But the group manages to get outside. Now one thing remains. The electric fence. Lucary and Rachel begin digging a hole big enough for Lucary to get through without touching the fence. Emmy goes first and when she gets through Rachel goes. Finally Lucary goes last right when a dog was about to bite him. They are not free yet though. The lab has sent mutants after them. Mutants that want to feast on their flesh. Lucray, Rachel, and Emmy run into the forest. Soon the other mutants ran into the forest but eventually came to a waterfall. Down in the water were Lucray, Rachel, and Emmy. The other mutants were afraid of water so they retreated back to the lab. Lucray, Rachel, and Emmy make it to shore where they lie down and go to sleep. They have done it. They have escaped. They were free!
Back to top Go down
Predator7
Admin
Predator7

The Mutants: Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mutants: Escape   The Mutants: Escape EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Awesome, just awesome friend Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ipredator.com

The Mutants: Escape
Page 1 of 1